Yorkshire RTB Ltd218 Middlewood Road
and governs the privacy of those who use it.
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Yorkshire RTB Ltd.
- “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- ICO means Information Commissioner’s Office.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and / or process any personal information about you electronically using the following lawful bases.
We have a Legitimate Interest to store and use the data you provide on this website.
The reason we use this basis
If you make an enquiry to Yorkshire RTB Ltd’s website, Yorkshire RTB Ltd have a requirement to collect specific personally identifiable information relating to you such as contact information and other relevant business information. This information is required in order for us to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract. (e.g. quotation or sales agreement).
How we process your information
We use your personal data only when the law allows us to. We most commonly use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Contacting you following your submission of an enquiry on our website or by other means.
- where it is considered necessary for our legitimate interests, or those of a third party, and your interests, as long as your fundamental rights do not override these;
- where we are required to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- managing our relationship with you
- send email communications if explicit consent has been provided in order for us to do so;
- use of data analytics to improve the website, marketing and user experience;
- when you have given your consent, we may use your personal data to send you related news updates which we think may be of interest to you. If you have decided to opt-out then you will no longer receive this information from us.
Data retention period
We will only store your data for as long as is required. We store transactional information for 7 years as required by HMRC. Online enquiries that do not proceed to a transaction will be stored for one month.
Sharing your information
We may use third parties to process your data for the sole purpose of providing the service you use. We do not allow third parties to use your personal data for their own purposes, we only permit them to process your personal data for our specified purposes. These include web hosting providers but may include other, carefully selected partners.
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- if we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or any lawful request from any legal or regulatory authority; or
- to respond to any claims, and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Your Individual Rights
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows. You can read more about your rights in details here;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
You also have the right to complain to the ICO www.ico.org.uk, if you feel there is a problem with the way we are handling your data.
We handle subject access requests in accordance with the GDPR.
Cookies are small text files placed on your device / computer hard drive to track how you use the website, to record or log whether you have seen particular messages that we display or to keep you logged into the website where applicable.
Data Security and Protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the GDPR compliance requirement.
Resources & further information
- Overview of the GDPR - General Data Protection Regulation
- Data Protection Act 1998
Accessibility Statement for Yorkshire RTB Ltd
We want everyone who visits the Total SEO Services website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding.
What are we doing?
To help us make the Total SEO Services website a positive place for everyone, we’ve been using the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities, and user friendly for everyone.
The guidelines have three levels of accessibility (A, AA and AAA). We’ve chosen Level AA as the target for the Total SEO Services website.
How are we doing?
We’ve worked hard on the Yorkshire RTB Ltd website and believe we’ve achieved our goal of Level AA accessibility. We monitor the website regularly to maintain this, but if you do find any problems, please get in touch.
Let us know what you think
If you enjoyed using the Total SEO Services website, or if you had trouble with any part of it, please get in touch. We’d like to hear from you in any of the following ways: